Quantcast

Friday, May 6, 2016

Bring on the Outdoor Reading Space! Upcoming Reviews for May


I have been so busy!  I started a 6 week work out program and it's taking up three nights of my week...that's three nights I don't get to read.  I work out, go home, have a protein recovery drink, take a bath, and crash into bed.  I'm lucky to squeeze in 3 pages before I shut off the light.  

But, the wonderful spring weather here in Iowa has been lifting my mood, and making me itchy to be sitting outside on my porch reading. With a May chock-full of social activities, I'll be squeezing in reading where and when I can!  Without further ado, here are upcoming books I'll be reviewing in May:







The reviews are in no particular order, and of course there may be a few additions in the mix.  Stay tuned!

3 comments :

  1. Happy Reading! And good for you on working out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that I found it here! I couldn't wait to share this to my friends! They would probably love reading this! http://www.consumeressentials.com/

    ReplyDelete